Interest Bearing Checking Accounts
The interest on all interest bearing accounts is accrued daily and compounded monthly on the statement date. If the posted balance should fall below the required minimum balance, interest will not be accrued for that day or days.
All interest baring accounts pay a variable interest rate to be determined by the bank, and is subject to change with market conditions
Minimum opening deposit: $1,000
Monthly Service Charge: $9.00
Minimum Balance to avoid service charge: $1,000
Minimum Balance required to earn interest: $1,000
Paper or Electronic Statements
Minimum opening deposit: $2,500.00
Monthly Service Charge: $6.00
Minimum Balance to avoid Service Charge: $500.00
Minimum Balance required to earn interest: $2,500.00
Number of Withdrawals are limited to 6 per Month
* BaZing Benefits
- Cell Phone Protection (*1, *2)
- Road Side Assistance
- $10,000 Travel Accidental Death Insurance (*2)
- $2,500 Personal Identity Theft Benefit (*1, *2) and Identity Restoration
- Payment Card Fraud Resolution
- Money-Saving Discounts
- Cell Phone Protection and Personal Identity Theft benefit are subject to additional terms and conditions. Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals.
- Insurance Products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.